• Derry Cairngorm (1155 m SCO)
  • Derry Cairngorm (1155 m SCO)
Mehr
18 Jahre 3 Monate her #24192 von Luc
Drummer Jokes wurde erstellt von Luc
These both I found sometimes in Crunchies Corner
Response to the joke`s on me
[color=darkblue:3skjiuws]
The jokes are coming along well, but I think it should run until the end of the month before the winner is announced.
People shouldn`t worry about being offensive, us drummers have a thick skin so keep them coming.
Anyway, here`s my drummer joke; What`s the difference between a sperm and a drummer?
At least the sperm stands a chance of becoming a human being.
That`s usually the level jokes about my profession are at so you can see what I mean.
speak to you all soon.
Iain. [/color:3skjiuws]

[color=indigo:3skjiuws]How can you tell when a drummer is at your door??????
He's late, the knock speeds up and he never comes in when you ask him. Oh ya, and when he does he's got nothing on but a Santa hat and he wants your Whiskey! Good fun Iain, Nice site Crunchie, I'll take a pass on the free tickets, I think I may be able to sneeeek in!
Cheers, Bruce[/color:3skjiuws]

And this one climbed out of a dusty corner deep in me
How Iain became a drummer

A small young man, having all it´s need to be a new Einstein, have had a big dream of a carreer as musican. All he wanted was beeing vocalist in a famous band, jumping all over a stage in a slippery silk-dummy shirt and be showerd by endless ovations from a fanatic audiance. So he gave all his money for song-lessons. But without any success. His voice wasn´t trainable, he brought about only horrible noises. And that made him soooo sad that he went in a pub to drawn his depression. There he met a doctor, Mr. Quack, who told him, it wasn´t really difficult to make the young mans wish come true. All has been to do is taking away the half of the brain. Filled with whisky the young man bubbled: „Nice idea. Iain the Brain Bayne. OK. Let´s do it.“.
When Iain woke up after the oparation Dr. Quack sat next to his bed. „We made a big mistake. Erroneous we took off the whole, not only the half brain out of your head.. I´m so sorry.“
„Oh, that´s no problem, I would think. But – where are my sticks?“

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Kostenlos registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.104 Sekunden