Musik News & Events: News und Infos zu Euren Lieblingsbands wie Konzerte, Veröffentlichungen, die (noch) keine eigene Forums-Kategorie haben. Hier könnt Ihr auch Künstler präsentieren und der Community vorstellen.

1 Davy Spillane

• stavanger
  • Autor
  • Slieve Donard (850 m NIRL)
  • Slieve Donard (850 m NIRL)
Mehr
8 Jahre 3 Monate her - 8 Jahre 3 Monate her #154072 von stavanger
Davy Spillane wurde erstellt von stavanger
Nach langen Jahren (12) gibt es endlich eine neue CD von Davy Spillane :ireland :ireland :ireland

GsD sind auch einige der Titel der letzten, seit ca. 10 Jahren vergriffenen CD Deep Blue Sea enthalten.

hier noch der gestern Nacht auf seiner FB Seite veröffentlichte Text:

New CD from Davy Spillane 2016 Available now from Davyspillane.com

A 15 track album, including new recordings with legendary pedal steel guitar player BJ Cole and a selection of remastered/recordings from international releases.This collection of Davy's compositions spanning 25+years explores

"Between longing and belonging"

includes collaborations with Sinead O Connor, Maire Brennan and BJ Cole,
."The music I write and play here, evokes for me, the potential suggested in the album's title 'Between longing and belong" . I hope people will relate to the images, emotions and thoughts.
My poem on the CD sleeve sets up the album. I would be very glad if this music endures and has meaning for people.
I have always wanted to make an album with the Low Whistle at the centre as the main voice, and the Uilleann pipes as featured guest "

The improvised tracks with BJ Cole and Guy Jackson are unrehearsed and unspoken, they are our first meeting by the North Atlantic ocean -
live in the moment music!

Davy Spillane's music is contemporary, beautiful, personal and speaks directly to the heart.

CD is available directly from:

Davyspillane.com

Enquiries davy@davyspillane.com

viele schlechte Nachrichten, aber wenigsten viel schöne neue Musik diesen Monat :) :) :)
Letzte Änderung: 8 Jahre 3 Monate her von stavanger.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: scoteire, uwe033360, Rhona

Bitte Anmelden oder Kostenlos registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.126 Sekunden