Infos, News und Gerüchte zu Veröffentlichungen oder Konzerten des kanadischen Singer- und Songwriter Bruce Guthro.

1 Ab Juli 2020 online: Bruce Guthro’s Songwriters Circle, Runrig Special im August

Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her - 3 Jahre 9 Monate her #169352 von scoteire
Bruce Guthro setzt seinen Songwriters Circle fort, aber online aber dafür mit besonderen Momenten.

Ab dem 3. Juli geht es los hier ein paar Higlights:

3. Juli Irish Mythen with Math Minglewood
8. August Johnny Reid und Jodie Guthro
21. August Songs & Stories of Runrig Days with Special Guest Iain Bayne
16. Oktober Gordie Sampson und Port Cities
11. Dezember Natalie Mac Master & Donnell Leahy
18. Dezember Guthro family Christmas

Hier das ganze Programm:
scontent-muc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s9...83720771058814_o.jpg

Kosten: 5 kanadische Dollar pro Session.

Ob das ganze auch in Deutschland zu sehen ist, müsste man prüfen, würde ich schon gerne.

Zitat und Einführung von Bruce auf seiner Facebook Seite:

Hi folks… settle in, this will be a long one!

So, I know I’ve been pretty quiet for the last couple of months, but I’ve been very busy behind the scenes. With the exception of a couple of possible smaller shows, pretty much every show I have this year has been cancelled or postponed. I think we all know that we in the entertainment world will likely be the last people to get back to ‘normal’ work, and that could be some time to come.

I felt compelled to dive in and find a way to create some kind of ‘new normal’. One that can reach people all over the world and that involves my musical friends. One that rides on a brand that I’ve built for over 20 years, working to establish a place of trust and familiarity for many. One that I can use to, not only make my own living, but offer some work to those around me in a similar position.

Covid 19 has stolen our ability to perform for you live. I don’t blame anyone for that, it is what it is. Although we all have differing opinions on re-opening the world, personally, I’m happy to stay away from the danger of this horrible pandemic until a vaccine is found. I don’t want it anywhere near me.

So, to get to the point, and make a long story longer ☺ I’d like to officially welcome you to our ‘new normal’… (Below) The new 'Bruce Guthro’s Songwriters Circle' online series “THE CIRCLE CONTINUES"

I’m extremely fortunate to have some amazing musical friends willing to step up and agree to be on the show. It is absolutely STACKED!

Imagine... it’s Friday night, you have a couple friends over who are in your ‘bubble’. You get your favorite drinks and settle in to watch the show as it runs to you LIVE!, no editing, no safety nets, you hear it as we sing it. Truth is, there’s a great chance the drink in your hand would cost you more than the show you’re watching. Yep, that’s what I said, based on 4 people watching around your TV, a ticket would be less than $5 Canadian per person tax and services in!!! Simply the best deal in the world right now!
Just think… three or four artists walk into your living room, sit down in your chairs and start telling stories about the songs they wrote, what they mean to them, where they came from… and then in turn, they sing them to you… and it goes around again and again and again!

We also need theatres to perform in, when we come out on the other side of this pandemic. They are certainly up against it right now as much as we artists are. It’s with great pleasure that the BGSC series is happy to work with ‘Atlantic Presenters Association’ as a working partner in this endeavour. If you purchase a Season Ticket and make us aware of the Theatre you’re affiliated with while registering… we will donate 15% of your Season Ticket price back to that Theatre!

I plan on hearing many funny and touching stories, laughing out loud, singing my heart out, and listening to some of the best songwriters, singers, and players this world has to offer. I sure hope you’ll join us.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you end up purchasing season tickets for either or both seasons, thank you for supporting the musical arts! I hope we come through this mess with a new awareness of how fragile we are, and more importantly, how alike we all are. Stay safe!

Bruce Guthro

BRUCE GUTHRO'S SONGWRITERS CIRCLE!
There's Only One Original...

Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 9 Monate her von scoteire.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: stefan*und*astrid, shortbread, OEdystopia, Bine SG, Lady of Lochaber

Bitte Anmelden oder Kostenlos registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Bine SG
  • Nephin Beg (627 m IRL)
  • Nephin Beg (627 m IRL)
Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her #169354 von Bine SG
Hört sich klasse an. Und sieht nach einer fairen Chance aus, dass Künstler weiterhin ihren Lebensunterhalt verdienen können. Ich wäre da sehr gern unter dem zahlenden Online-Publikum.
Da kann man nur hoffen, dass es funktioniert mit: ‚One that can reach people all over the world‘.
Keine Ahnung, was genau er technisch machen möchte: Seasons bei iTunes verkaufen lassen wie bei Outlander? Nur halt live? Hoffentlich haut das wirklich weltweit hin, so dass wir auch in den Genuss kommen können.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: OEdystopia

Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her - 3 Jahre 9 Monate her #169355 von SMart
Der Preis an sich ist ja OK:
2x7 Konzerte
2x129 Dollar
@ Karsten: Die 5 kanadische Dollar pro "Konzert" sind in Bruce Text aber schön gerechnet...

Nach wochenlangem kostenlosen Webstreams von guten Künstlern bin ich mir jedoch nicht sicher wie die Verkaufsstrategie in der breiten Masse ankommen wird.

Für mich wäre z.B. ganz wichtig vorab zu wissen, ob "Relive" funktionieren wird? Die Uhrzeit ist nicht so ganz meine...

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Glasgow - Barrowland Ballroom - 12/2005 & 12/2010 & 1/2012
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 9 Monate her von SMart.

• shortbread
  • Beinn Bhrotain (1157 m SCO)
  • Beinn Bhrotain (1157 m SCO)
Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her #169358 von shortbread
Auf jeden Fall sehr spannend. In den nächsten Tagen werden hoffentlich viele offene Fragen vor allem von diesseits des Atlantiks noch geklärt. Einen Ausverkauf von Tickets werden wir sicher nicht befürchten müssen, von daher bleibt noch ein bisschen Zeit ;-)

... as I walk along these shores I am the history within ... (Runrig.Proterra)
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: stavanger

Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her #169363 von scoteire
Wenn man eine Session kaufen kann für die 20 kanadische Dollar, ist das zu überlegen.

Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her #169365 von scoteire

SMart schrieb: Der Preis an sich ist ja OK:
2x7 Konzerte
2x129 Dollar
@ Karsten: Die 5 kanadische Dollar pro "Konzert" sind in Bruce Text aber schön gerechnet...

Nach wochenlangem kostenlosen Webstreams von guten Künstlern bin ich mir jedoch nicht sicher wie die Verkaufsstrategie in der breiten Masse ankommen wird.

Für mich wäre z.B. ganz wichtig vorab zu wissen, ob "Relive" funktionieren wird? Die Uhrzeit ist nicht so ganz meine...

Die Preise hatte ich nicht direkt gesehen.

Die Tickets für die 2 Seasons sind ab 19.06. kaufbar

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.321 Sekunden