Infos, News und Gerüchte zu Veröffentlichungen oder Konzerten des kanadischen Singer- und Songwriter Bruce Guthro.

1 Bruce Guthro Celtic Christmas Tour 2019 Deutschland

• corsa772
  • Càrn Eige (1183 m SCO)
  • Càrn Eige (1183 m SCO)
Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her #167967 von corsa772
Und das der letzte Beitrag von Bruce, eben geschrieben.

Here we go again ... Bernd, you seem like a nice enough guy, so, let me ‘by way of example’ show you the difference between ‘factual’ and an ‘honest opinion’ for example if I said...
“I read the Bernd post, I find him to be completely disrespectful to Runrig and all the members here, he clearly has a narcissistic way about his, somewhat boring way of writing, clearly just looking for for attention by stirring the shit pot again. Surely he would be nothing without his friends here on this forum... he barely mentions Runrig, in fact, he doesn’t even know how to count... and is no doubt only being disrespectful as a way of getting a rise out of people... that stuff isn’t going to work with ‘us’ Bernd”
Now, honestly, please tell me how that felt reading this? Was it factual? Or was it just mean and hurtful? Do you think there is a place here on this forum for comments like I just wrote? Because if you say yes... and the majority of the people agreed with you... then I would happily leave this forum... Because the words I wrote were no more ‘factual’ than the ugly comments I addressed earlier. This is all old school to me, I (and Runrig) have been at the ugly end of a pen for decades... I find it quite refreshing to hear ‘the good people’ finally stand up and say “hey, you can’t say that” ... haters have no more rights than supporters!
Again to clarify, my ‘example words’ are not true, I don’t think those things about you... but I do hope by you understand the difference between an opinion and ‘factual’ by reading them! I’ve told Laird on my own forum that he reached out to me on. I delete all the time, I didn’t create my forum (and I believe nor should he, or anyone else) to provide an outlet for negativity... but that is just my opinion and how I run my life... I often see movies that were not what I expected... I don’t run to my computer to rip them to pieces, I actually feel sorry for anyone who does. It must be hard to live a life in a negative space. Anyway... I truly hope this is the last you’ll here from me on all this... and you were right about one thing Bernd, there were ‘maybe’ three bad comments... isn’t it amazing how negativity draws so much attention. Kind of sad really... have a great day everyone.

Zur Info: Smilies entfernt.

There must be a place
Under the sun
Where hearts of olden glory
Grow young
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: shortbread, escadalady, Wolle, Lady of Lochaber

Bitte Anmelden oder Kostenlos registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her - 4 Jahre 4 Monate her #167970 von scoteire
Das Konzertende war ja auch witzig und man ging beschwingt auf den Heimweg:
Die tanzenen Weihnachtsmänner habe ich in der Tube nicht gefunden, dafür das Lied:

Christmas in Killarney:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdUrdZmzFPo
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 4 Monate her von scoteire.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Glenrosa, Helen Scozia, Wolle

• Glenrosa
  • Hungry Hill (686 m IRL)
  • Hungry Hill (686 m IRL)
Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her - 4 Jahre 4 Monate her #167972 von Glenrosa
Mit einem Foto kann ich dienen:lol:
Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 4 Monate her von Glenrosa.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: scoteire, corsa772, Helen Scozia, escadalady, Wolle, Ceann Trá

• Lady of Lochaber
  • Slieve Foy (589 m IRL)
  • Slieve Foy (589 m IRL)
Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her #167977 von Lady of Lochaber
Lady of Lochaber antwortete auf Bruce Guthro Celtic Christmas Tour 2019 Deutschland
Guten Abend, ich habe da mal eine Frage zum Merch. Wenn wir in Sónderborg sind, muss man in Kronen bezahlen? Ich könnte mir vorstellen, das auch Euro genommen werden? ? Oder geht auch mit Plastik? Danke schon mal für einen Tipp. Gruß Anja

... no way without you.

• corsa772
  • Càrn Eige (1183 m SCO)
  • Càrn Eige (1183 m SCO)
Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her #167978 von corsa772
Kartenzahlung auf keinen Fall, Sabine hat kein Lesegerät.
Ob es eine extra Eurokasse geben wird kann ich dir nicht beantworten.

There must be a place
Under the sun
Grow young
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Lady of Lochaber

• corsa772
  • Càrn Eige (1183 m SCO)
  • Càrn Eige (1183 m SCO)
Mehr
4 Jahre 4 Monate her #167980 von corsa772
Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Es gab ja in Düsseldorf noch ein kleines Treffen vorher, hier die Speisekarte. Danke Mieke für das Foto.

There must be a place
Under the sun
Grow young

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.178 Sekunden