1 Runrig Last Dance: Julie Fowlis Special Guest / Support

Mehr
5 Jahre 11 Monate her - 5 Jahre 11 Monate her #162790 von scoteire
Kaum eine Überraschung, haben auch wohl die meisten erwartet. Julie Fowlis wird als "special Guest" bei den Last Dance Konzerten in Stirlin (17./18. August) auftreten:

Calum Macdonald said:
“The Last Dance is certainly going to be an emotional experience for us all: an event like non-other in our 45-year history. We look forward to sharing the experience with our incredible fans and special guests for two great evenings of live music.”

At this point, we are in a position to announce the first of our very special guests, Julie Fowlis. With a career spanning over ten years and five studio albums, Julie reached global success on the soundtrack of Hollywood blockbuster Brave.

Julie will be on stage ahead of Runrig, entertaining the audience with her warm and engaging vocals and performing a selection of music from her back catalogue plus brand-new tracks from her latest album.

Julie Fowlis said:

“It is a huge honour to be invited to support Runrig for their big finale. My childhood heroes, I am immensely proud of the band and what they have done for Gaelic and Scottish music around the world. It is sure to be a poignant performance; a memorable weekend, that I wouldn’t miss for the world. Come and join us and let’s give Runrig the send-off they deserve!”

Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 11 Monate her von scoteire.

Bitte Anmelden oder Kostenlos registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
5 Jahre 11 Monate her #162795 von SMart
Stimmt! Mit ihr habe ich fest gerechnet. :-Y
Genauso wie ich mit Donnie fest rechne... :mrgreen:

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Glasgow - Barrowland Ballroom - 12/2005 & 12/2010 & 1/2012

Bitte Anmelden oder Kostenlos registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.115 Sekunden