1 Infos: Runrig Last Dance Konzerte 17.-18.08.2018 Stirling

• Bine SG
  • Nephin Beg (627 m IRL)
  • Nephin Beg (627 m IRL)
Mehr
5 Jahre 8 Monate her - 5 Jahre 8 Monate her #163759 von Bine SG
Vielleicht bin ich ja ausnahmsweise mal zu gutgläubig und blauäugig, aber in den FAQs der Promoter im Wire steht, dass die Tickets etwa 4 Wochen vor den Konzerten verschickt werden. Wenn ich Ende Juli noch nix habe, werde ich nervös. Bis dahin bin ich relativ entspannt, denn es liegt ja im Interesse der Band, dass die Tickets rechtzeitig zu den Fans kommen. Und obwohl die Jungs ja wirklich nicht gerade die TOP Geschäftsleute sind, hätten Sie‘s ansonsten wohl nicht brettlbreit in den Wire gedruckt:
‚Tickets will be dispatched approximately 4 weeks prior to the concerts.‘
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 8 Monate her von Bine SG.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Helen Scozia
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
Mehr
5 Jahre 8 Monate her #163763 von scoteire
dank für Eure aufmunteren Worte, dann warten wir mal ab.
Mehr
5 Jahre 8 Monate her - 5 Jahre 8 Monate her #163768 von Silja
Vier Wochen vor dem Konzert ist für uns definitiv zu spät, da wir da schon auf dem Weg nach Schottland sind, und uns die Karten niemals rechtzeitig erreichen würden. Ich werde ticketline wohl eine E-Mail schreiben müssen und sie bitten, unsere Karten im Box Office zu hinterlegen. Ist nicht so doll, aber da wir Freitagabend schon in Stirling ankommen und ein Hotel haben, sollte sich das wohl regeln lassen. Hoffentlich klappt das dann auch alles.

Where the ocean rolls abord the ship of souls
The healing wind blows so why crawl when we can run

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 8 Monate her von Silja.
Mehr
5 Jahre 8 Monate her #163775 von tztz2000
RUNRIG ANNOUNCE SPECIAL GUESTS FOR FAREWELL SHOWS

Runrig have announced today (Tuesday 3rd July 2018) that their former singer, Donnie Munro, will be a special guest at their final farewell shows in Stirling next month.

Donnie and his four-piece acoustic band, along with multi-award-winning Gaelic singer Julie Fowlis, will open the show ahead of Runrig’s final performances at City Park, Stirling on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th August.

Donnie Munro said:

“Runrig has been a hugely significant part of my life, over many years and, having been there from the beginning, it feels so right to also be there at the end.

“To have the opportunity to share in and to celebrate the last 45 years of the band’s iconic music and the special relationship we have all enjoyed with an amazing audience, is a great honour and I am delighted to have been invited to play a part.

“Runrig has been such an important part of my life, I feel that I 'departed' but 'never left'. To be there as Runrig say their final goodbyes will be deeply moving.”

The Last Dance, which is just six weeks away, is one of the biggest events the band has ever staged and will be a celebration of Runrig’s significant achievements over the last 45 years.

Rory Macdonald of Runrig, said:

“We’re delighted that Donnie and Julie Fowlis will join us in Stirling as our guests. These will be unique shows as we celebrate 45 years in the music industry, and to have them there with us, just makes our final farewell extra special.”

The Last Dance shows will be staged at the new outdoor events venue, Stirling City Park, beneath the ramparts of Stirling Castle.

Les Kidger, Director of LCC Live, the show’s promoter, said:

“These shows mark the end of an amazing career for Runrig and their fans will certainly be in for a treat.”

Les added:

“We have a small, additional release of tickets available for the Friday night, and with today’s announcement, we expect these tickets to sell out extremely quickly. Don’t miss your chance to be part of The Last Dance.”

Tolles Ding! *megafreu!*
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Tara, shortbread, Beathan
Mehr
5 Jahre 8 Monate her #163776 von SMart
Antwort von Ticketline:

Your tickets have entered the despatch process and are due to be posted out no later than the 9th July.

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Glasgow - Barrowland Ballroom - 12/2005 & 12/2010 & 1/2012
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: scoteire, shortbread
  • shortbread
  • Beinn Bhrotain (1157 m SCO)
  • Beinn Bhrotain (1157 m SCO)
Mehr
5 Jahre 8 Monate her #163785 von shortbread

SMart schrieb: Antwort von Ticketline:

Your tickets have entered the despatch process and are due to be posted out no later than the 9th July.

Die gleiche Antwort habe ich auch bekommen :)

... as I walk along these shores I am the history within ... (Runrig.Proterra)
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.170 Sekunden