1 Review: Runrig Last Dance CD, DVD & Bluray 2019. Meinungen Kommentare

• elise
  • Corrán Tuathail (1038 m IRL)
  • Corrán Tuathail (1038 m IRL)
Mehr
4 Jahre 7 Monate her #167236 von elise
Ich bin von der Box restlos begeistert, schöne Ausstattung !!! Über die Fotos im Buch und deren Qualität ist hier schon alles geschrieben worden. Mir ist es aber wichtiger ein tollen Konzertmitschnitt zu besitzen !
Das einzige was ich zu bemängeln hätte ….es hätte ruhig ein Taschentuch dabei sein können :oops: am Ende des Films drückt es doch arg auf die Tränendrüse.....

"Versuchungen sollte man nachgeben. Wer weiß ob sie wiederkommen ." Oskar Wilde
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: OEdystopia

Bitte Anmelden oder Kostenlos registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
4 Jahre 7 Monate her #167275 von SMart

SMart schrieb: Frage:
Hat jemand von euch die DVD oder BluRay mit einer 5.1 Anlage angehört?
Bei mit kommt 95% aus dem Center-Lautsprecher und besonders die hinteren zwei liefern nur einen sehr leisen und zeitlich sehr versetzten Ton heraus - null Publikum. Damit fühle ich mich nicht mittendrin und dabei... :-]

Liegt es an meiner alten Anlage oder kann mir noch jemand diesen "seltsamen" Surroundton bestätigen.

Der Stereoton mit dem 7.1 Enhancer des Verstärkers auf die Lautsprecher verteilt liefert zwar keinen 5.1 Ton, aber er klingt aus allen Lautsprechern wesentlich angenehmer... :-))

Darf ich meine Frage nochmal nach oben schieben:
Hat denn niemand außer mir eine Surround Sound Anlage zu Hause? :shock:
Hören wirklich alle noch ihre Blurays in Stereo an? :-))

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Glasgow - Barrowland Ballroom - 12/2005 & 12/2010 & 1/2012

• MacEmma
  • Cupidstown Hill (379 m IRL)
  • Cupidstown Hill (379 m IRL)
Mehr
4 Jahre 7 Monate her - 4 Jahre 7 Monate her #167305 von MacEmma
Die DVD lief über die Soundbar und kam gut rüber. Die CD habe ich über die Anlage und Boxen laufen lassen und war eher ein wenig verwirrt was da so raus kam. Irgendwie nicht so sauber wie die andere Kombi. Aber ich bin da an sich pflegeleicht. Hauptsache laut und man kann mitsingen...
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 7 Monate her von MacEmma. Begründung: Schreibfehler

• corsa772
  • Càrn Eige (1183 m SCO)
  • Càrn Eige (1183 m SCO)
Mehr
4 Jahre 6 Monate her #167398 von corsa772
Runrig: The Last Dance

Spoken word from The Last Dance

PROTERRA

Bruce;
Over land and sea, my friends, over land and sea
We’ve come a long way together
It’s only right we finish it off tonight together
This is Proterra

Oh Scotland
We will miss you so
But we have one last dance to do
Will you dance with us?
Will you sing with us?

Let’s hear your beautiful voices

That’s amazing
You look amazing

THE SHIP

Bruce:
Are you alright?
We all know we why we came here tonight.
This is your last call for departure
The ship is about to leave the port
Are you ready to get on board?
Are you ready to get on board?
Then let’s count this in together 1, 2, 3, 4

CANADA

Rory:
Thank you for sharing this day with us
And thank you for the amazing welcome
It’s so good to see you.

GREATEST FLAME

Bruce:
How are you doing out there? Good
You know, no matter where we go from here
No matter what we do
We will always take a little piece of this night with us
And that means we will always take a little piece of each other with us
And nothing or no one can ever change that
Because tonight this is our night this is our time this is our life

Sing it with us

Mr Jones

YEAR OF THE FLOOD

Bruce:

I guess it’s almost twenty years to the day
That I first set foot on Scottish soil
see, I’ve never really had a chance to say thank you in all these years
Since I have you all in front of me right now
Allow me to say thank you
Thank you for having my back all those years
Thank you for having our backs all those years

See all life is is one big challenge and the friends that help you get through it
And I’m sure I’m damn glad to have friends like you
I think the key to it all is no matter life what throws your way
You just keep on walking
You just keep on walking

Rory:

We’re here to say our final farewells.
A whole 45 years worth of farewells
We look back to the early days of the band when Runrig first started
Runrig as a dance band
Playing the village halls up and down the west coast
Probably in many ways, that was our learning ground
We cut our teeth back in those early days
We always took two things with us on our journey from then.
The first was always to appreciate and respect our audience.
The second thing, we love to see you dance.

Let it go

We’re gonna have a ceilidh
Alright let’s go

GOING HOME

Rory:
This next song that we’re going to sing
Chimes very much with where we find ourselves
On this night at this time
Going back, returning
And completing the cycle
This is Going Home

DVD2

THE STORY
Rory: Ladies and gentlemen, a lifetime friend of the band, Mr Duncan Chisholm

MAYMORNING

Bruce:
Are you OK?
Are you alive out there?

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth and he saw that it was good. Can I have an amen? Are you alive out there? Can I have an amen?
Then he created land and sea and sky and he saw that it was good. Can I have an hallelujah? Can I have an hallelujah?
Then he created fish in the sea and creatures that walked the earth and the greatest of those was the Highland Cow. Can I have an amen?
Then he created man in his own image and he said you shall get along with each other, you will love each other, you will live in peace with each other, can I have an amen?
Then he created music and music created Runrig and Runrig brought the masses and it was good. Can I have an amen? Can I have an amen?

Put your hands up high.

Are you afraid of the rain? I think not.

Scotland, are you alive out there?
I can’t hear you I said are you alive out there?
Let’s see every hand up high.
We are not afraid of a little bit of rain.
Rory, are you ready brother?
Malcolm, are you ready?
Iain, are you ready?

ALBA

Rory:
You’re on your own
Let’s hear you sing

We’re going to ramp it up
We’re going to ramp it up
And we’re all going to sing
One final, one final time.

Aon, dha, tri, ceithir / 1, 2, 3, 4

CLASH OF THE ASH

Bruce:
Now this song is about the game of shinty. This man here just happens to be one of the greatest shinty players that ever lived, Mr Gary Innes.
Now shinty players, we’re not talking football, we’re not talking baseball, we’re not talking six-figure salaries, we’re talking about men who play from the heart, men who play for the love of the games. Is that right, Gary? Do you want to tell them why?

Gary:
Well, Bruce, just quickly on behalf of the band as well, they want to say thank you and well done to every single Kinlochsheil bear out there today that lifted the MacAulay Cup (final). And a huge thank you to Skye Camanachd (Gaelic for shinty) and Kingussie for postponing their game to be right here.

And Bruce, you once said to me, you don’t have to be king to rule the world.

EVERY RIVER

In all my existence with the band of twenty years, we’ve never really introduced ourselves, simply because we believe we stand as one and we’re just an extension of you, which feels pretty good to us. But if there were was a time to introduce these gentlemen on stage, I suppose tonight would be the night. So with no further ado, 18 years in the band, he is the quiet genius back there on the keys and the producer of our very last album, from Falkirk, Mr. Brian Hurren.

38 years in the band from the Kingdom of Fife, he is a master of the skins [i.e brilliant drummer] and a sharp dresser at that, put your hands together for Mr. Iain Bayne

What can I say about this man to my left? Quite simply the greatest guitar player I’ve ever shared the stage with, 40 years in the band, from the Isle of Skye, Mr. Malcolm Jones.

These gentlemen to my right are the founding members of the band, back on percussion, he comes from North Uist and he’s been in the band for 45 years. He is one hell of a songwriter. Would you put your hands together for Mr Calum MacDonald.

I don’t who this guy is, we just picked him up on the side of the road. One of my heroes, ladies and gentlemen, one hell of a songwriter and one hell of a bass player, also from North Uist, also 45 years in the band, Mr. Rory MacDonald.

[“One hell of a” means “amazing”]

I come from Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada. My name is Bruce Guthro and I’ve been in the band 20 years.

And we are Runrig.

Let’s hear your beautiful voices.
Amazing.
We sing.
There’s no way without you.

PRIDE OF THE SUMMER

Sing it.
1, 2, 3, 4

LOCH LOMOND

Thank you Scotland

HEARTS

Bruce:
There’s no easy way to say this. They say the hardest things to say in life are the first hello and the last goodbye. Before we say goodbye to you we’d like to take a quick moment first of all to thank our families for putting up with years and years of us on the road and missing so much of home and loved ones. But mostly and most importantly we just have to thank you. We want you to know that we have always valued your loyalty, appreciated your friendship and we will always always be grateful for this amazing life you have given us. God bless you. God bless you.

Calum:
There are no words that I have got that can adequately describe or convey the debt of gratitude that we feel to so many people through the years. We;d be here till tomorrow morning if I went through the list so I’ll spare you that. But we would like to thank one or two people – we couldn’t leave this stage without doing that. We’d like to thank our ex-colleagues and band members. They are with us very much tonight. We value them, they have been part of this project with us. So thank you Blair douglas, the late Robert MacDonald, Donnie Munro, Peter Wishart, Richard Cherns and Campbell Gunn. And we would also like to thank our ex-manager, somebody who would walk through brick walls for us in the early days of the band, the late Marlene Ross. And finally, I know Bruce has said it, but I can’t not say it to yourselves, can’t thank you enough, thank you for being gracious enough to listen to our songs and our music.

Moran taing. Taing mor cridheil. // Many thanks. Our huge and heartfelt thanks.

Rory:
I think what I’d like to say on this amazing night is can we change our minds? It just feels like we’d like to start all over again. Anyway, this decision was taken wisely. It’s the right time. No regrets. It’s the nature of things. We have our time and we move on. We’re happy about that. And I would like to say like Calum and Bruce, a personal thank you to all of your here, our dear friends and audience. Thank you all and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Mar sin leibh is a h-uile beannachd. / Goodbye and every blessing.

Bruce:
God bless you Riggies, we love you.

There must be a place
Under the sun
Where hearts of olden glory
Grow young
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: summerwalker, Alter Schotte, stavanger, MacEmma, Caledonia, Lady of Lochaber

• corsa772
  • Càrn Eige (1183 m SCO)
  • Càrn Eige (1183 m SCO)
Mehr
4 Jahre 6 Monate her #167399 von corsa772
Stephen Barnett hat mal alles, was die Band so gesprochen hat, auf Papier gebracht.
DANKE FÜR SEINE ARBEIT.
Und wo sind jetzt die bösen Worte für die BBFC 12 Einstufung?

There must be a place
Under the sun
Grow young

• corsa772
  • Càrn Eige (1183 m SCO)
  • Càrn Eige (1183 m SCO)
Mehr
4 Jahre 6 Monate her #167400 von corsa772

There must be a place
Under the sun
Grow young
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: summerwalker, SMart, Bine SG, Lady of Lochaber, LittelGoos

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.149 Sekunden