1 AMY LIVE IN SWITZERLAND live auf YouTube am 9. Mai

• OEdystopia
  • Autor
  • Hungry Hill (686 m IRL)
  • Hungry Hill (686 m IRL)
Mehr
3 Jahre 10 Monate her #169130 von OEdystopia
"A Piece Of My Heart" wurde erstellt von OEdystopia
Vor wenigen Stunden hat Amy einen neuen Song auf YouTube veröffentlicht: "A Piece of My Heart"

I caught a fleeting glimpse of life...

Runrig: Hearts of Olden Glory
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: scoteire

Bitte Anmelden oder Kostenlos registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
3 Jahre 10 Monate her - 3 Jahre 10 Monate her #169134 von scoteire
Und am Samstag gibt es eine Aufzeichnung des Schweizer Konzert von Amy live auf YouTube:

AMY LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
FULL CONCERT STREAMED ON YOUTUBE
SATURDAY 9TH MAY 7.00PM (UK) / 20.00 (EUROPE)

Kanal:
www.youtube.com/channel/UC4bQSvfzqx4r3YmPw3Osx3g

Direktlink:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZy2OEUhRvw&feat...3e-8bdd-060f4fc6baeb

Das sagt Amy:

I’ve also been thinking a lot about all my band and crew and all the cancelled gigs, and I’ve started daydreaming about how amazing it will be to play gigs again. When I get on stage in front of thousands of smiling faces, I feel so unbelievably lucky and thankful to everyone for all the support they have given me over the last 13 years - I know, we’re all getting old! ?

Anyway, I was thinking is there anyway we could bring the live gig to the living room, and after a lot head scratching and inbox searching I remembered that we had a full live recording of my last headline show in Switzerland. This show was last summer, and it was pretty special because it was the official end of the previous album campaign.

We had been away doing shows for the week and this gig just felt like the perfect send off.This show has never been seen, except for the members of the audience, and thankfully we only make a few mistakes for the entire 90 minutes! Winning. ?
I hope that you all enjoy it, I sat and watched with a huge smile on my face and it made me even more excited for the time when gigs can finally return.

Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 10 Monate her von scoteire.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: OEdystopia

Bitte Anmelden oder Kostenlos registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.153 Sekunden